Shockwave Player Plugin For Chrome: Download Adobe ShockWave Player the most popular and well-accepted online action plugins to give you some enjoyable web gaming experience.
Shockwave Player Plugin For Chrome Download:
Shockwave player plugin for chrome takes you to an interactive world of online entertainment media.
The shockwave plugin for chrome enables graphically rich and impressive online experiences with 3D web applications, online games, complex real-world physics simulations, presentations, software tutorials, advertisements and many others all from chrome browser besides fixes rendering and security vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities include CVE-2010-3653, referenced in Security Advisory APSA10-04.
• Resolves a memory corruption vulnerability that could lead to code execution (CVE-2010-3653)
• Resolves a memory corruption vulnerability in the dirapi.dll module that could lead to code execution (CVE-2010-2581)
• Resolves a heap-based buffer overflow vulnerability that could lead to code execution (CVE-2010-2582)
View videos such as films and musical clips using Macromedia Flash or Macromedia Director all with this amazing Shockwave Player Plugin For Chrome.
How To Download Shockwave Player Plugin For Chrome:
• Click “Download” shockwave plugin for Chrome link
• Click Agree to save the set-up file to your computer.
• Open the set-up file.
• Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installing shockwave plugin for Chrome
• The Shockwave plug-in is enabled by default once you restart chrome.
Requirements To Install Shockwave Player Plugin For Chrome:
• Win98, Pentium II, 64MB
• Win2K, Pentium III, 128MB
• WinXP, Pentium III, 128MB
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6sp1, 5.5sp2, 5.01sp2
• Netscape 7.1
Browser Compatibility: IE, FF and Chrome
Compatible OS: Win 98, 2000, Me, Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7
You can enable or disable Shockwave Player Plugin For Chrome:
• The first step is to open your Google web browser on your computer screen and type in the following chrome:plugins URL in the address bar of your Chrome browser
• Next, go to the top-most Shockwave Flash plug-in option on the list (as seen below) and click “Disable” to stop the plug-in from running.
• Click Enable to re-enable the plug-in.