Use the Microsoft Office 2010 (Beta Version) for small businesses and student projects. The all new beta version comes with many new features and add ons. Learn more about it after downloading it.
When working from home or running a small scale or mid scale business the Microsoft Office 2010 (Beta Version) is the most powerful and helpful software on the block with many features. Organising the business statistics and managing customers was never so easy. The new tools added in the pack help maintain contact. Business finances can be managed with the new Excel 2010. Microsoft Office 2010 (Beta Version) has new data analysis tools which enhances its capabilities. A new application called OneNote 2010 will enable to manage all projects, presentations from a single place and organise them as per priority. New templates created in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010 will help keep a good track of written communication. Students can be happy as they will be able to create top rated school and academic presentations and projects.Â The Outlook 2010 has a new tool which will help manage conversations and emails.
Key features Office 2010 (Beta Version) :
- share and edit documents by using the web based versions of Â Excel, Word,Â Â PowerPoint 2010
- The pack allows to maintain all projects and presentations through the new application OneNoteÂ 2010
- Managing contacts through Outlook 2010 on any PC or even the mobile phone is possible.
- Manage business finances and home budgets with the help of the new Excel 2010. Create pie charts there andÂ then and show to managers and bosses
- New data analysis tool in Excel 2010 will help in analysing expenses and graphs for expenditure.
- Readymade templates in Word 2010 and Excel 2010 will make life easy for monotonous work types.
Office 2010 (Beta Version)Â Download and installation guide:
Depress the download button on the screen to start the download of Microsoft Office 2010 (Beta Version). The computer will ask to save the file and then install it as per further instructions mentioned in the concurrent pop-up windows which follow.
Office 2010 (Beta Version) Requirement :
Works excellently with:
- Windows XP having Service Pack (SP) 3 (32 Bit operating system only) or
- Windows Vista with SP1 or
- Windows 2007 or
- Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 or
- Windows Server 2008 or above 32 Bit or 64 Bit OS
- Requires DirectX9.0ccompatible graphics card with 64 MB or above video memory