If you have a samsung galaxy s2 and have lost your USB cable, the best alternative is to use samsung kies software that will allows you do the transfer without USB wireless. The software can be used by both windows and android smartphone and be installed on windows 7, 8 and MAC OS
Kies For Samsung Galaxy S2 Download:
Salient Features of Kies For Samsung Galaxy S2 :
- To prevent loss of data through technical breakdown or negligence, Samsung Kies offers a high end backup system where it physically transfers files from devices to removable storage options.
- Transferring files between multiple platforms becomes easy with Kies For Samsung Galaxy S2 as it supports Samsung mobile devices, Windows computers, and even Mac computers.
- Samsung Kies not only offers synchronization between multiple devices but also between numerous other platforms such as Outlook, Google, and even Yahoo. Samsung Kies For Samsung Galaxy S2 supports synchronization for all types of files, regardless of whether they are video files, audio files, or image files.
Kies For Samsung Galaxy S2 Installation Guide:
• Download the latest Kies For Samsung Galaxy S2 installer and save it to your computer
• Run the installer to completion, nothing complicated, just follow the prompts
• Run the newly installed Kies For Samsung Galaxy S2 application, a security prompt may pop up in which case choose to allow Kies access.
• If connecting via USB, ensure your devices USB settings are set to Samsung Kies before plugging it into your PC.
• If connecting via wireless, make sure both your device and your computer are connected to the same wireless network, then run the Kies Air app on your phone and follow the prompts.