Steps to Install Norton Internet Security 2011: Here you can find Installation Guide for Norton Internet Security in simple step by step format.
STEP1: Before the installation of Norton Internet Security 2011, one must fulfill minimum
Requirements like Windows XP/Vista/7.
STEP2: Remove all the anti-virus or firewall programs before the installation.
- First click the start button and then click on control panel.
- According to the version of Windows select any one of the following:
- For Windows XP, double click for Removal or Addition of the Programs.
- For Windows 7 and Vista, click Uninstall a Program.
- To remove anti-virus or firewall program click on the install program then click on Uninstall or Remove.
- Stick to the instruction on the PC screen.
- Restart the computer after uninstall is completed.
STEP3:To install and activate Norton Internet Security
- Do any one of the following depending on the situation:
- To install Norton Internet Security purchase CD, insert it in the CD- ROM drive and click it will be install.
- To download the copy of Norton Internet Security double-clicks on the file that you need to download.
- If not interested in joining Norton Community Watch then the options is checked by default and if one wants to change to new location click Install Options, and then click
- Browse and you can locate the new location, click OK.
- Click close after going through the User License Agreement.
- Norton Internet Security get automatically launched after click on agree and install.
- To Activate Now click to the button on the right bottom corner.
- Click next after typing in your product key.
- Type the email address in the Norton Account then click Next.
- Create Norton Account if you do not have the account then click next or if you have the Norton Account then type the password.
- Survey the description details then click on done.
Norton Internet Security 2011 B Install and Overview Video 1
Norton Internet Security 2011 B Install and Overview Video 2