Kaspersky Internet Security Installation Guide With CD Desk: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 can be installed in PC by inserting the disc automatically into the CD-ROM drive; even you can get link manually by purchasing the product from E-store and you can perform the setup file manually. To find the folder and disk of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 setup one has to click twice to perform the file. Once the setup wizard of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is started you will notice on your PC the welcome setup Wizard where the option is given for changing the setting of installation. For express installation one has to install program with default setting and for changing the installation process one has to select the destination folder to install enable/disable protection.
Kaspersky Internet Security Installation Guide By Direct Download: You can download Kaspersky Internet Security from http://go4download.com/kaspersky-internet-security/ this link, after downloading the windows setup file, just double click on that.
- There is two option for the license agreement of Kaspersky Lab one accept button if you agree with the agreement and one if you want stop the installation then you have to click the cancel button.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Installation Guide: Here you can find Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 installation process after downloading the Internet Security software, by step by step guidance.
- If one suggests entering into Kaspersky Security Network then Kaspersky Lab will get information about the threats, detected on your computer. To initiate the installation process one has to agree with all the term provided.
- Once you are registered with program then you can activate the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.
- While installation, the wizard helps to scan the entire PC for any antivirus pre existing in the computer.
- To complete the installation, check the Start Kaspersky Internet Security and press the finish button. Now-a-days every one is interested in installing this Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.