Dr. Web anti virus for Linux is use to keep the PC and Laptop free from virus. It not only detects Unix-based malware but also target the window/DOS systems. It also helps in detention of spyware, jokers, adware, and risk ware. It is a powerful and multi-featured which keeps completely save from virus while surfing.
Dr. Web Anti-virus for Linux Capabilities:
- Dr. Web scanner it helps in detection and neutralization of viruses on hard objects and removable drives.
- It helps to protect vulnerable browsers from virus.
- Origin Tracing Technology: Helps in detecting unknown viruses.
- FLY_CODE TECHNOLOGY: help to scan compressed unknown file with packers.
- It has Sound alert system.
- It indicates about updating of virus database.
- Automatic intimation and tracing of infected or suspicious objects.
- Detection of virus in packed objects.
SplDer Guard file monitor: helps to locate files on floppy discs. Flash-drives, smart cards local drives, CD/DVD/Blue-ray disc.
- Individual scan of PC on demand.
- Reminds about Updating virus database.
Dr. Web Anti-virus for Linux Key Features:
- Protection against spyware and viruses.
- Removal of Boot viruses, file viruses, all types of malware and Marco viruses.
- Protect from known and unknown viruses.
- Scan files using FLY-CODE technology
- Four types of scanning- custom, full, express and user defined
- Real time monitoring of system health
- Self protection
- Advanced quarantine features
- Detailed statistics on the operation of anti-virus software
- On demand and automatic updating.