Disk Doctors Recovery software recovers the files that gets emptied from the recycle bin or got deleted while reformatting or reinstallation of the hard drive or operating system.
What can Disk Doctors Recovery do?
What is Disk Doctors Recovery ?
How the files get lost:
Some of the most common and occurring instances of loosing data are as follows:
- Accidental deletion of folders or files.
- For deleting files utilization of the shortcut Shift + Delete.
- Empting of the Recycle Bin without checking its contents.
- Loosing of files or missing those from the hard drive.
- Malfunction of the software.
- Hiccups in the power system.
- Corruption in the hard drive.
- Sudden attack of virus.
The File categories that the Disk Doctor Instant File Recovery is able to find and also can restore:
The supported types of file that the Disk doctors offers are
- PPT, DOC, MDB, XLS
- MBX, PST, .dbx, NSF
- TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PSD
- DXF, DWG
- MPG, MP3, MPEG, AVI, WMV, WAV
- DBF, MDB
And the other files that are supported by the disk doctor
The Disk Doctors Recovery capabilities:
- Pick up the files that were once being emptied from the recycle bin of your PC.
- Start the process of restoration of files that got deleted during reformatting of the hard disk or reinstallation of the operating system.
- Get back the files that got deleted during re-partitioning or corruption of partitioning.
- Fix up the process of deletion by getting back all the deleted file types such as photos, videos, music files and even emails.
Disk Doctors Recovery Software Installation modus operandi:
While installing the software take care that you are not installing it in the same drive where Disk Doctor has been installed.