Canon LBP 2900B Drivers Download Page: Here you can download Canon LBP 2900B printer drivers including Canon LBP 2900B printer basic drivers and full featured Drivers For Windows users.
Canon LBP 2900B Drivers Download
|Drivers Specif actions||External Download Link||Driver Version|
|Canon LBP 2900B Advanced Printing Technology For Windows 7 Xp and Vista||Download||Ver.3.10|
|Canon LBP 2900B Advanced Printing Technology For Windows 7 Xp and Vista||Download||Ver.3.02|
|Canon LBP 2900B Printer Driver For Linux||Download||Ver.2.00E|
Without any doubt it can be said that LBP 2900 Canon printer produces the finest quality of prints but its features include some facts that is more than that for which it has been ranked in the top of the list. Its greyscale façade adds more ingredients within the total package of the printer. The good quality, low pricing cost and rapid speed in terms of producing printouts are enough to conclude it as one of the best printers that has ever stated a royal journey holding the fingers of Canon.
Offering a resolution of 600dpi the canon 2900b laser printer has proved its efficiency in every ways. LBP 2900B printer Canon installation process even consists of some simple processes that are included in a step by step manner.
Canon LBP 2900B printer Key Features:
Below are discussed many of the noteworthy features that have helped the printer score as one of the better choice of printers for its users:
- Among the too many options of printers from Canon, LBP 2900B is an economical printer.
- It prints at a speed of about 12 pages per minute which is regarded as enough in comparison to the other offerings of Canon.
- Completing within 10 seconds of its first print, the 2900B is extremely quick to spring into action.
Canon LBP 2900B Installation Procedure For Windows and Linux
Easy download and installation of Canon LBP 2900B Printer software drivers is available here with easy and simple steps.
- Click the Canon LBP 2900B driver link that you require to download.
- Nest step is to save the driver. Click [Save] option and select the directory / folder to save the file. This starts the download process and the file is saved as exe.
- Once downloaded, access the folder where the file is saved. Double click on the file. This starts the installation process.
- Move along with the on-screen instructions.
- After reaching the FINISH, restart the system to update the new settings.