AVG Internet Security Download Page: Here You can Download AVG Internet Security provides effective protection against internet related threats, worms, viruses.
Another antivirus engine used in systems for virus detection and removal, AVG Internet Security includes worms, viruses, trojans, adware, malware, spyware, hackers, and phishing and identity thieves.
AVG Internet Security Developed by the award winning Grisoft technologies, the antivirus engine is available as a complete package of individual modules that can be installed, updated or uninstalled individually or as a group.
AVG Internet Security modules:
- Firewall: provides effective protection from hackers.
- Anti Spyware: provides protection for spyware, adware and other related threats.
- Anti Virus: provides protection from viruses, trojans and worms.
- Anti Spam: provides protection from phishing attacks and filters out spam emails.
AVG Internet Security Key Feature:
- Ability to detect 100% of all possible threats to a system with the help of unique combinations of detection methods.
- Provision for an AVG Resident Shield for maximum protection by scanning every file that is operated upon with the ability to leave certain files with specific extensions and files containing possible adware.
- Provision to use the latest detection technologies to detect spyware, adware and even malware hidden deep within the system.
- Ability to support multilingual platforms.
- Provision to schedule scans and updates previously and periodically along with the option to let the user run scans on demand.
- Provision to automatically isolate infected files into a separate folder from where they are repaired or removed thus preventing the infection from spreading.
- Ability of the AVG firewall to control the entire network and scan all incoming and outgoing internet related traffic. The AVG Firewall configuration wizard enables the user to set access rules for software and the firewall is able to change profiles depending on the connection type.
- Provision to protect the system from phishing and email related threats by scanning all incoming and outgoing emails and attachments.
During installation, AVG Internet Security tends to offer the user the option to download or install components or features that the program does not need. As a result of this, the antivirus engine is sometimes called as adware.
AVG Internet Security System Requirements:
- CPU Intel Pentium with processor speed of 300 MHz
- 70 MB free hard drive space
- 64 MB RAM