The Adobe BrowserLab is an online service which can be connected to from virtually any computer connected over the Internet to check on with multiple viewing.
Adobe BrowserLab Key features And Benefits
- One can have previews of web pages across multiple browsers and over multiple operating systems all at the same glance to mark the differences and problems if any.
- It provides multiple viewing modes; it helps previewing in almost all the standard browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc.; it helps providing a customizable setting for the user to test; Smart alignment feature makes it easy operating
- One can test the web content quickly and accurately by speeding up the generation of the screenshots of web pages and using powerful diagnostic tools
- It offers a strong zoom feature to spot and troubleshoot smallest designing glitches; it provides ruler and X and Y axis features for measurement; it can even program to delay screenshots to find out hitches with SWF contents
- One can use it to reduce cost of testing with allied hardware, virtualization software usage for that.
- It provides the required design features to get rid of the hardware and virtualization software; this being an online application make one get rid of maintenance works for the software
- One can use it as an extension of the Dreamweaver and thus in a way BrowserLab enhance the capability of Dreamweaver
- It helps providing local content preview; it helps even observing the intranet and CMS preview; it can be launched directly from Dreamweaver software and in a way enhance the workflow and testing process