Creating web pages is a task that sets the userâ€™s creative mind ticking. What can be a cake walk for a professional web designer who has in depth knowledge of the languages and tools used, can be a nightmare for users who cannot differentiate A from Z of web designing.
Numerous tools are available in the market that help novices to create web pages quickly and effectively. One such tool that helps the user to design web pages without having the need to know HTML is the Actual Drawing 7.4 tool. A simple web authoring tool, Actual Drawing has its own image manipulation tool and thus does not need a separate image editor. All the user needs to do is drag and drop the web content onto the page.
Some of the features of Actual Drawing include:
- . Provision to resize the resolution of resolution dependent layers without loss of quality.
- Support for in built JAVA script for rollover images and a batch processor for multi command processing.
- Support for image optimization with the help of many image editing tools like, shadow, glow, opacity, flip, rotate, resize, adjust colors, blur, sharpen, erode or emboss any image etc. Images can be dragged and dropped from Internet Explorer as well.
- Support provided for the insertion of special and extended characters into the page, spell check for major languages and character level control over all the text attributes.
- Support for conversion of all graphical content into images compatible with GIF and JPEG standards.
. Provision to create web based forms, web albums, frame based pages and support provided to publish the site on the internet using FTP with automatic uploads, in addition to submitting the site to numerous search engines.
Runs on almost all Windows Operating Systems including Windows 98, NT, Me, XP and 2000.